Date: Thursday 7 December 2017
Time: 12.30pm for 1pm
Venue: Novotel London Stansted (formerly Hilton)
We would be delighted to welcome you to our Annual Christmas Lunch for 2017!
Renowned for its year round business networking events providing great opportunities for businesses large and small from around the region, why join us and celebrate the festive season and catch up with those you know and meet those you don't!
Join like minded businesses and hear from our guest speaker Brad Miller, Chief Operating Officer London Stansted Airport who will share some updates and future plans of the airport.
Enjoy superb food, great company, relax a little and let's all toast for a prosperous 2018!
We are delighted to welcome Forest Hall School Choir who will sing their way to making us festive - please feel free to join in!
Individual tickets are now on sale, but why not book a table!
Non Members and guests £38 + vat
If you book a table of 8, then you will receive a discount of *15% off the price so why not treat your colleagues!
Includes festive arrival drink, 3 Courses and a glass of wine. Pre ordering of menu choices required, details of which will be provided soon. Please advise of any dietary requirements. FREE Parking.
Fancy something different to drink, a pay bar will be available.
- Curried Butternut Squash and Pear Soup
- Chicken and Duck Red Onion Marmalade Terrine with Spiced Pear Chutney and Buchette Noir
- Smoked Salmon and Beetroot Gravlax with Rosti Potato, Lime Crème Fraiche and Micro Cress
- Roast Turkey Breast & Trimmings with Root Vegetables, Brussels Sprouts and Pan Gravy
- Crispy Spinach and Cheese Parcels with Moroccan Couscous and Rocket Salad
- Olive-Crusted Hake Fillet with Lemon and Dill Potatoes, Glazed Carrots, Bok Choy and Creamy White Wine Sauce
- Christmas Pudding served with Brandy Sauce
- Triple Chocolate Mousse
- Fresh Fruit Salad
Followed by Coffee/Tea and Mince Pies